Anticipating and managing the associated costs of any corporate development is critical to the overall success of your project, from concept, right through the design, fitout and furnishing stages.
To assist you in this important undertaking, Interite Corporate Interiors features a Cost Consultancy service to provide clarity surrounding your property decision-making and ensure the delivery of an inspirational corporate environment.
Partnering with you
Our experienced team will partner together with Office Managers, Executives and Commercial outfits to add value through the provision of essential data which is aligned to your unique situation. This individualised approach results in financial transparency and mitigates potential risk.
Interite Corporate Interiors Cost Consultancy service enables you to protect your financial and business objectives, adding quality plus value to your project via the following steps.
- Initial collaboration with our experienced Project Executives to gather and input key data into our custom project software from AWC.
- Establishment of a comprehensive and accurate project costing framework to meet your unique needs and create the necessary space for organisational engagement.
- Simultaneous comparison of multiple property options to map and optimise viability.
- Detailed breakdown of project costs for each property based on cost per m2.
- Evaluation and preparation of breakeven costing for each property option to determine optimal fitout solutions.
- Identification of value engineering options and alternative design solutions to promote a value-for-money solution based on your decision.
Every property decision will significantly impact your business future.
So, whether determining your budget, weighing up between premises, or determining a new location, enhance your property experience with Interite Corporate Interiors Cost Consultancy service.
It might just be the smartest decision you will ever make.
Download the PDF Brochure here
*Interite Corporate Interiors Cost Consultancy is a subsidised service for our clients.